Sometimes, marriage can be one of the most difficult aspects of your life. When the difficulty of marriage outweighs the benefits of staying together, it may be time to consider at least a separation, if not a divorce. While many people fear the idea of divorce because they falsely believe it will only lead them to more unhappiness, this simply isn’t the case.
The following are reasons and scenarios in which it may be best for you to get a divorce, including but not limited to:
- Either party has been unfaithful and there is no moving forward
- You are only staying together for the children, but instead, find yourselves fighting in front of the children more often than you’d like
- Abuse is present in the relationship, either physical, emotional, mental, sexual, or otherwise
- Your spouse is involved in illegal activity
- Counseling does not help either of you want to stay married
- You’re worried about what people will think
- You don’t want to be married any longer but are worried divorce will be too expensive
- You are simply too unhappy to go on
Contact Our San Diego Divorce Lawyers Today
If you are considering ending your marriage, there is no time to waste in enlisting the services of a San Diego divorce attorney you can trust, such as ours at Cage & Miles, LLP. Our firm is comprised of dedicated and determined individuals who feel certain about one thing above all else: nothing is quite as important as your success and satisfaction. Allow us to be a part of your journey to a new chapter of your life--one you have been anticipating long enough.
If you would like to speak to a trusted member of our team, don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (858) 943-2060.